This is a full-time career oriented “Doctorate of Philosophy” Programme in Management.
A candidate has to finish the work and submit the thesis within Five years of the registration.
On successful completion of the course, the students will be awarded the Ph.D. degree.
- A candidate having passed Post Graduate Degree Examination in Management or Business
Administration or Management related subjects with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Application for research in inter-disciplinary areas and from applicants belonging to a faculty or
a subject other than the faculty or subject in which the research is proposed o be done and from
International students, shall be considered on the basis of the proven ability and aptitude
for researcher as evidence by his/her publications and research work/academics.
- There will be an all India based entrance test for Ph.D.
whose notification will be published in this website,
as and when the vacancy exists. A candidate applying for provisional
registration shall submit an application to the registrar in the prescribed
form obtainable from the University together with the fee, within the
stipulated time furnishing the following information:
1.1 Qualification and details of previous study and research if any, and full particulars of
publications 9 with prints to his/ her credit in accredited journals.
1.2. The registration form duly filled in and signed along with Registration
fee as prescribed by the university will be forwarded to the Registrar through the Dean/Director/Principal.
1.3. Detail research proposal (8 copies) containing introduction,
review of literature and lacunae in knowledge, aims and objectives of the study, plan of work,
materials and methods, hypothesis and anticipated outcome, bibliography, reference,
Questionnaire if any , duly signed by his institute head or guide.
- The successful candidates will have to undergo a Pre Ph.D. course for
a minimum of six months/ one semester. During this Pre Ph.D. courses, the students are provisionally registered.
- After the successful completion of Pre Ph.D. course work and the examination with 55% marks and approval from Research and
Recognition Committee (RR Committee), the confirmation of the admission of the candidate in Ph.D. course shall be approved.
- During his/her research work, a candidate should publish in at least two papers in recognized National/ International journal.
- Students are encouraged to attend National and International Conferences in relation to their research work.
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- International Business Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Finance Management
- Higher Education Management
- Information Technology Management
- Hospital & Healthcare Management
- General Management
- Operation Management
1. The candidate should submit to the university six-monthly progress report of the
thesis duly approved by his guide and the Ph.D. coordinator at the university. A student
has to submit the Thesis within 5 years of the registration, after that the registration
shall stand cancelled.
Ph.D. Course coordinator
Dr. (Col) Kunal Bhattacharya can be contacted for further details by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org