In this 24 month MBA programme you will focus on the core modules to build your
foundation in business and then build your own elective and project portfolio that
suits your academic and career ambitions.
While enjoying all the benefits of a large Global Business School and Research Centre
pioneering work in Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Management,
International Business Management, IT & System Management, Biotech & Bioinformatics
Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Hospital & Health Care Management. This combination
opens up opportunities to build a programme of study around your interests as well
as taking advantage of the research of one of the best universities in MBA courses.
The student takes part in Innovation Challenges that links Global Business School and Research Centre to top management institutes worldwide. The classroom knowledge enables students either to be a part of group Innovation and Entrepreneurial Design Project or a group consulting project.
The entire programme emphasizes on the essential connection between theoretical
learning and professional experience. Theory and experience, this linkage reflects
in the core curriculum, ensuring that GBSRC students always remain one step ahead
in the increasingly competitive global environment.
The MBA programme focuses not only on learning from books but
also getting hands-on experience from the industry. The course to
the curriculum is designed foster strong conceptual orientation on the
basics of various management disciplines a positive attitude with
a sound business ethic to make the students excel both personally
Highlights of the Programme
- The two-year MBA programme GBSRC offer Dual
Specialization as per the changes needed and future
requirement of the industry benchmark with the best of the
course of its kind.
- The design of the courseware is based on the feedback
reviewed from the industry experts and alumni with varied
levels of industry experience.
- The students are given exposure to the real business
environment through various guest lectures, Panel
discussions, Seminars that are addressed by experts from
- Participative classroom learning is an integral part of
classroom delivery and the students are encouraged and
given additional credits for being participative in the class.
- The students are trained in a systematic manner of the
nuances of cutting edge knowledge with the objective to
make them industry ready at the end of the two year programme.
- Written and oral communication skills in English are given
priority to improve articulation of subject knowledge.
Communication lab with full infrastructure is available to the
MBA Courses offer by GBSRC
The Two-year full-time programme
in GBSRC is designed to empower students to become successful
business professionals in the challenging global scenario. In an
age of blurred geographical frontiers, the programme offers
practical insights into the international dimension of every business
function. On successful completion of the course, students will be
awarded the MBA degree.
The Course Structure
The course is in Semester pattern. There are
four semesters. Each semester includes the core subjects and also
much value added activities like Personality development, GD/PI
and training. The students will have to appear for written exams
and pass in all the core subjects.
- 1st semester includes core/general subjects and few personal
competency building activities.
- 2nd semester, there will be functional subjects after completion of
two semesters the students will have to go for summer training for a
period of two months in industry preferably in the area of their
chosen specializing groups.
- 3rd semester, the students are introduced to Specialization
- 4th semester, the emphasis is given in practical/Integrated aspects
of the subjects. However, the major thrust on grooming the
students for professional continuous to be there in all the
semesters starting from the first one.
Programme Level Goals
- An understanding of organizations, their external context and
- An awareness of current issues in business and management
which is informed by research and practice in the field.
- An understanding of appropriate techniques sufficient to allow
an investigation into relevant business and management issues.
- The ability to acquire and analyse data and information.
- The ability to apply relevant knowledge to practical situation.
- The ability to work and lead effectively in a team based
- An improvement in both oral and written communication skills.
- Be cognizant of the impact of their individual & corporate
actions on society and recognize ethical business practices.
- Be sensitive to the social, economic and environmental
responsibilities of business.
Specialization offered at
Marketing Management (Compulsory)
Human Resources Management
International Business Management.
Hospital & Healthcare management
IT & System Management
Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management